1. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES 1.1. General. When you visit a web site without registering, you can browse without submitting personal information about yourself. If you register for an account within or to access a Service, we will collect some personally identifiable information from you, including your full name, username, email address, and a password that you select. When you interact with the Services, we also receive and store certain additional types of information which, in general, do not directly identify you. For example, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device including your IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, device type, WIFI network information (including name and password), platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time. This Section of the Policy outlines the various ways that information is collected from the Services. Please fully review this Policy before you use the Services or submit information to us.
1.2. Information that You Provide. (a) Registration and Login. Certain Services require you to register for an account and/or log in using credentials. You can register for an account from our account registration system, or a third party site or service such as Facebook (“Account”). When you register for an Account you will be asked to provide some personally identifiable information, such as your full name, email address, phone number, camera SN code and a user name and password that you select. When you are asked to create an Account using your credentials from a third party site or service, you will be asked for your user name, password, and other information to verify that you have an account with the third party site or service. When you provide credentials for a third party site or service, we may use those credential to obtain information about you from that third party. See Section 1.4 (Information from Other Sources) and 3.5 (Social Sites) for more information. When you register an Account and log in to a Service you must provide your current, complete, and accurate information. It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date. We are not responsible for any problems, interruptions in access, or liability that may arise if you do not give us complete and accurate information or if you fail to update your information so that it is current.
(b) Product Set Up. In order to use certain products such as our camera products, you will need to associate the product with your Account following the directions provided with the product. When you associate a product with your Account you will need to provide WIFI network information (including username and password) and provide a unique identifier associated with your Account (e.g. by scanning a QR code we provide you). Once a product is associated with your Account it will remain associated until you unbind the product from your Account or terminate your Account.
(c) Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us information about your use of the Services, we may save the information in a profile specific to you.
1.3. Automatically Collected Information. We will collect some information about you and any product or device you use to access or use the Services automatically using a variety of technologies. In general, automatically collected information about use of the Services does not directly identify you and the information may include your diagnostic log information, IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the actions performed in the APP, the info(OS type/version, network, etc.) of the phone which the APP was installed, and the date and time. We collect this information for the purposes described in this Policy, including to better understand our customer base and to improve the quality of our Services.
(b) Pixels (aka web beacons/web bugs/java script). Pixels are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to track the online movements of web users. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, pixels are small graphics that are about the size of the period at the end of the sentence that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in HTML-based emails. Our third-party analytics provider may place pixels on our Services that track what other websites you visit (both before and after visiting the Services). Our third-party analytics provider uses information obtained from pixels to help us improve our business and the Services. We do not control the use of pixels by third parties. See Section 4 (Third Party Providers) for more information and review the privacy policies of each of the third party providers for more information on third party pixels.
1.4. Information from Other Sources. We may obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors, Social Sites, and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. We also collect information from Social Sites when you register or log-in to use our services by using your Social Site log-in and password. For example, our Site allows you to create an account and login using your Facebook account credentials and, in addition to allowing you to log-in to the Site and share videos with Facebook, we also use your credentials to obtain the following information from Facebook: Facebook username, first name, last name, and profile picture. The information we collect may depend on the privacy settings you have with the Social Site, so please consult the Social Site’s privacy and data practices.
2. USE OF INFORMATION 2.1. General. We may use your personally identifiable information (including tracking information) to manage your Account. We may also use it to operate, maintain, and improve the Services (including providing you a more personal experience); communicate with you; provide you information about products and services (including products and services of third parties); market; research purposes; resolve disputes; collect fees owed; detect and protect against errors, fraud, and criminal activity; assist law enforcement; enforce this Policy and any the terms related to our Services; and any other purpose described in this Policy or that we describe to you at the time of collection.
2.2. Email Communications. We may use your personally identifiable information to send you emails or other communications related to your Account or the Services, or in response to your inquiries or requests. You may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages that are not promotional in nature. We may also send you marketing emails, surveys, or newsletters to notify you about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive. If you opt-out, you will continue to receive service-related emails.
2.3. Non-identifying Information. We may use non-identifying information for any lawful purpose, including analyzing trends, research, Services administration, tracking users’ movements around the Services, and to improve our business and the Services.
2.4. Retaining Your Information. In general, we will retain your information indefinitely, or as long as legally required or allowed. If you cancel your Account or your Account is otherwise terminated, we may but are not obligated to, delete information we have collected or obtained from third parties and we may continue to use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy.
3. INFORMATION SHARING 3.1. General. We will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may disclose your information to any affiliated entity or organization and to agents and service providers. We may also share non-identifying information with third parties for any lawful purpose, including analyzing trends, research, Services administration, tracking users’ movements around the Services, and to improve our business, products, services, and the Services. Use of information by affiliated entities and organizations will be subject to this Policy or an agreement that is at least as restrictive as this Policy. For information on use of information by agents and service providers see Section 4 (Third Party Providers).
3.2. Legal Requirements. In some cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law; if we believe that disclosure is needed to protect our rights; to government regulators; to law enforcement authorities; in connection with any judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or legal process served on us or the Services; and to respond to a physical threat to you or another person.
3.3. Insolvency and Business Transitions. If we ever file for bankruptcy or engage in a business transition such as a merger with another company or if purchase, sell, or reorganize all or a part of the Services or our business or assets, we may disclose your personal information, including to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
3.5. Disclaimer. We cannot ensure that all of your personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Services. No transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure.
4. THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS. 4.1. General. We use third parties to help us operate and improve the Services. We may provide these third parties information we collect and they may collect information from you and about your use of the Services. We may provide information we collect to third parties and it will, unless specifically noted otherwise in this Policy, be governed by this Policy and may only be used by those third parties to help us operate or improve our business or the Services and provide services to us. We do not control information collected by third parties and are not responsible for their use of that information. Please review their privacy policies for more information on their information collection, use, and sharing practices.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES Keeping secure personal information that we collect is of great concern to us. While we have mechanisms in place to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. When you provide information to the Services, you do so at your own risk.
6. CHILDREN The Services are intended for general audiences and are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at by using the contact information in the Privacy Questions section at the bottom of this Policy, and we will take steps to remove the information and terminate the child's Account.
7. ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION If would like to cancel your Account or update your personally identifiable information associated with your Account, you may make such changes by visiting our website www.weareyi.com or logging in mobile apps. If you do not want your information accessed or stored as described in this Policy, you should not access, use, or register an Account with the Services.
8. MODIFICATION OF THIS POLICY We will occasionally update this Policy. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the "Effective Date” at the top of this Policy. We recommend that you check our Service from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this Policy or any of our other policies.
9. PRIVACY QUESTIONS If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please email us at: email@example.com.